There are many incentives when you relocate your business to Evanston, Wyoming
- NO corporate state income tax.
- NO personal state income tax.
- NO inventory tax.
- Local sales tax rate: 5%
- Community Development Block Grants and other and economic development-related grants administered.
- Provides grants and loans to local governments and EDOs for community and economic development projects.
- Challenge Loan Program:
- Provides low interest loans to community development organizations and businesses.
- Provides gap financing for projects with a commercial lender.
- The application, fact sheet and rules and regulations for the Challenge Loan Program are available. Contact us for more details.
Wyoming Workforce Services Training Grants
- Provides up to $2,000 per employee per fiscal year to an established Wyoming business for an existing employee for training/skills upgrade.
- Provides up to $4,000 per employee per fiscal year to an established Wyoming business for a new employee for training needs.
For more information about the training grants and other workforce services, please visit www.workforceservices.org. For information on additional incentives and financing solutions, please contact us.
Evanston, Wyoming has a designated Opportunity Zone along I-80. Locating a business, or investing, within this census tract provides multiple financial incentives. In addition, commercial real estate along I-80 makes it easy to reach the Salt Lake City metro, along with the rest of Wyoming. Learn more here.
If you'd like to learn more about the benefits of moving your business to Evanston, please fill out the form below and someone from our economic development department will be in touch!